#English song

Justin Bieber - Ghost

 lyrics

Youngblood thinks there's always tomorrowI miss your touch on nights when I'm hollowI know you crossed a bridge that I can't follow
Since the love that you left is all that I getI want you to know
That if I can't be close to youI'll settle for the ghost of youI miss you more than life (more than life)And if you can't be next to meYour memory is ecstasyI miss you more than lifeI miss you more than life
Youngblood thinks there's always tomorrow (woo)I need more time but time can't be borrowedI'd leave it all behind if I could follow

Since the love that you left is all that I get
I want you to know
That if I can't be close to youI'll settle for the ghost of youI miss you more than life (more than life), yeahAnd if you can't be next to meYour memory is ecstasy (oh)I miss you more than lifeI miss you more than life
WhoaNa, na-naMore than lifeOh
So if I can't get close to youI'll settle for the ghost of youBut I miss you more than lifeAnd if you can't be next to meYour memory is ecstasyI miss you more than lifeI miss you more than life


Singer is Justin Drew Bieber. He is from Canada. One of his songs '' Baby'' caused a worldwide sensation after its release. But I prefer the song ''Ghost''.  I think this song is talking about  if the other party had left one step earlier, he would rather be accompanied by the other party's ghost In addition to discussing the loss of a loved one, it also reminds us that we should cherish the company we have now. 


hollow 空心的、空洞的  Will their good intentions become realities or are they just hollow promises?
settle  確定、決定  I'd like to get this matter settled once and for all (= reach a final decision on it).
ecstasy 欣喜若狂 She threw her head back as if in ecstasy.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#2 Greeting 2.0

#1 Self introduction